I help people discover they can do more than they thought they could. I write music. I think Excel is the best thing Microsoft ever produced. I speak executive, nerd, finance, janitor, design, code, and process. I meditate underwater in sixty-minute sessions. I know that “I” and “We” are required at different times for different things. I’m the quiet dude you’ll tell your life story to at a party. I love finding possibilities and putting old things together in new ways. I ride a GSXR-750 when the weather’s nice.
- Mid-brained, multi-disciplinary, servant-leader.
- Artistic geek or geeky artist, your choice.
- Corporate jester, experiential designer, and change agent.
- Coach. Mentor. Mentee.
- Perpetual student and explorer. Aspirational polymath.
- Speaker, listener, cheerleader, and organizer.
- Writer, editor, composer, remixer, synthesist.
- Avid reader, gamer, and purveyor of pop-culture references.
Let’s work together on something cool.